domenica 29 marzo 2009

a delicious post

hi everybody!
I know, it's late at night, but it's not my fault! where I live we have some problems with ADSL connection. It doesn't work very well lately. the connection comes and goes at his/her will (is the connection masculine or feminine? God knows...)
I have to talk about del.icio.us
well, I must admit that this site amazed me! really!!! it is very useful, far better than google! preciser and more direct to what you search. very, very useful! I'll surely keep on using it even after this course! I discovered a very effective way for searching whatever I look for!
delicious... I have to remember this name!
among the site visited by my peer in my group I choose http://www.usingenglish.com/ because I found it very useful for every English learner. it is divided in different sections, each of them covering different topics. I found the section about idioms really interesting. I'm very fond of idioms. I love them in my native language and i like to find some kind of correspondent in the different language I study. lately I was looking for some translation of Italian idioms such as "chiodo scaccia chiodo" and things like that, and I was struck by the way other cultures convey the same idea.
also the other sections are really interesting (phrasal verbs, irregular verb list...), and I think that the peer that chose this site has chosen very well!
I just took a quick peep of the whole site, but I think I'll exploit it better in short!
see you soon, good night! sweet dreams...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento