mercoledì 11 marzo 2009

about blogging

This is not my first experience with blogs! I've got a personal blog (very poor and not updated for... uhm... a couple of years I guess...) and a blog I share with some friends of mine where everyone is free to write everything that crosses their minds.

Up to now I felt blogs like something frivolous and "made for fun". I hope this new experience will make me discover new things about this huge world. I think that the fact that everyone may run a blog (me included!) makes harder to understand if what you read is reliable. I believe that everything written in a blog has to be checked in some way. In the last years blogs had a great success, they have been felt as an alternative source of information and for this reason many people trust them completely.
One aspect that interest me a lot is the style in which the blogs are written. Many blogs, being written by common people, are written in a very colloquial way. This kind of language is hard to find in books or newspapers, so I think that blogs are a good source for this kind of feature.

Let's see what happens!
Let's go blogging...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento